Tuesday 7 March 2017

Sayings GandhiNehruAnnieBPBernardShaw

WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT SCOUTING M.K.GANDHI : I PRAY THAT EVERY HOME IN India may have children like Scouts and Guides. PANDIT JAWAHAR LAL NEHRU I think the Scout/Guides are excellent material and the more they expand, the better for the Country.
ANNIE BESANT If had a dozen son – I have only one- I would send them all into the Scout Movement, as soon as they could enter its lowest grade.  And I would send the daughters into the Girl Guides, under similar conditions, to begin at the beginning.
BADEN POWELL: The real way to get happiness is by giving happiness to other people. Try to leave this world a little better than you found it.
G.BERNARD SHAW: The greatest contribution to education in the 20th Century was made not by an Educationist but by a Soldier who founded the Scout Movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment